Energy Management and Energy Storage Means Savings on Your Energy Bill and Energy Security if the grid goes down. Good Energy Solutions is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer.
Good Energy Solutions offers a customized solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun for later use. Powerwall works with or without solar to provide energy security and financial benefits.
With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7. Installing Powerwall with Good Energy Solutions is easy. We take care of everything from system design, permitting, installation, and financing. Powerwall consists of a 14 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. Powerwall learns patterns in your energy usage and solar generation– using stored energy to avoid purchasing high-cost electricity. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximizing your opportunity for economic benefit.
Powerwall can provide a number of benefits including:
- Self-Powered – Powerwall increases the self-consumption of solar power generation. Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
- Time-Based Control – Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power – Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor.
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)
For more information regarding Tesla Powerwall, please visit the Tesla website
Recent Residential Tesla PowerWall Installation
SunPower Roof Mount Solar
Tesla Monitoring Ap
SunPower and Tesla make a POWERFUL Solution!
Start Benefitting From Energy Management
Our staff of Engineers, NABCEP Certified PV Installers, Certified Electricians, and Contractors can help you determine the best way to manage your energy at your home. Let’s get started. First, collect the energy bills from the last 6 months and then give us a call or contact us here.
We can also design and install a Solar energy system that creates energy that is stored to be used during peak times. Learn More about managing your energy…
Battery Technology is improving resulting in affordable energy storage for home or business.
Competition between battery companies continues to drive prices down while simultaneously expanding battery storage capacity. The well designed residential batteries discretely operate without impacting your space.
Batteries also help commercial businesses save money by storing energy that can lower or eliminate electrical utility high peak demand charges. Learn More…